Our unique range of pens contain antibacterial surface protection that uses innovative antimicrobial technology. This technology harnesses the natural sterilising properties of silver. This protection is permanently embedded into the pen and will not wear off over time.
Silver has been used for centuries for its natural sterilising properties. In recent years, this antibacterial effect has been harnessed through the development of innovative carrier mechanisms, which enable the controlled release of silver ions, allowing silver to be incorporated into most materials without losing efficiency and without affecting the physical properties of the material.
Why use antibacterial pens?
• Actively contributes to existing infection control measures
• Protects against pathogenic germs and moulds
• Available in four ink colours (Dependant on model)
• Strong, durable, shatter resistant & chemically resistant polypropylene material
• Compliant with EU & FDA food contact regulations
• Available in a variety of body styles and ink types to suit specific requirements
• Displays due diligence in the prevention of cross contamination
• Effective against E.Coli, MRSA & Salmonella amongst many other bacterium & fungi
Retractable Antibacterial Pen
The standard retractable antibacterial pen is ideal for any hygiene critical environment. The pen contains a high quality stainless steel refill with a 10,000m estimated write out length. The simple retractable mechanism contains no spring, has no easily detachable parts and is designed to have as few crevasses germ traps as possible.
Ideal for places of high risk cross infection such as reception areas, hospitals, care homes, veterinary services, banks, kitchens, schools, doctors, offices, and public sector.
Available in Blue, Black, Red or Green ink.