Our unique range of pens contain antibacterial surface protection that uses innovative antimicrobial technology. This technology harnesses the natural sterilising properties of silver. This protection is permanently embedded into the pen and will not wear off over time.
Silver has been used for centuries for its natural sterilising properties. In recent years, this antibacterial effect has been harnessed through the development of innovative carrier mechanisms, which enable the controlled release of silver ions, allowing silver to be incorporated into most materials without losing efficiency and without affecting the physical properties of the material.
Why use antibacterial pens?
• Actively contributes to existing infection control measures
• Protects against pathogenic germs and moulds
• Available in four ink colours (Dependant on model)
• Strong, durable, shatter resistant & chemically resistant polypropylene material
• Compliant with EU & FDA food contact regulations
• Available in a variety of body styles and ink types to suit specific requirements
• Displays due diligence in the prevention of cross contamination
• Effective against E.Coli, MRSA & Salmonella amongst many other bacterium & fungi
Eco Antibacterial Pen
Ideal for places of high risk cross infection such as reception areas, hospitals, care homes, veterinary services, banks, kitchens, schools, doctors, offices, and public sector.
Available in Blue, Black, Red or Green ink