230mm kitchen scissors are manufactured by Sheffield (UK) based Taylors Eye Witness, who have been manufacturing scissors and knives since the 19th century. Traditional handle materials have been replaced by BST XDETECT® – to provide the finest quality stainless steel scissor with food grade metal detectable and x-ray visible plastic handles.
230mm kitchen scissors are a premium quality scissor suitable for food production or any other environment where hygiene and foreign body risks must be minimal. The overall length of the scissor is 230mm, with the blades (pivot to tip) being 100mm in length.
• Detectable by in-line metal detection systems & x-ray inspection systems
• Bright blue or red handles for easy visual identification
• Strong, durable, shatter resistant & chemically resistant materials
• Compliant with EU & FDA food contact legislation, including mandatory EU migration test standards
• Stainless Steel 100mm blades, for sharp and crisp cutting of most materials
• Maximum cut length of 80mm
• Displays due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination
• Blades can be easily sharpened for long lasting service