Desktop calculators are an essential production area item but have long been identified as a foreign body contamination risk. Dropped and broken calculators can spread undetectable fragments within food, resulting in consumer hazard, product recall, penalties or even lawsuits for the food manufacturer.
The DetectaCalc® solves this problem with metal detectable and x-ray visible casing and buttons. Internal circuitry and wiring is also potentially detectable by metal detections systems, making the DetectaCalc® Desktop a comprehensively detectable plastic calculator for food production areas.
This product is designed for food production from the outset, with minimal germ traps, fully detectable food grade casing & buttons, a big display and big buttons.
• XDETECT® Dual Detectable Casing
• Dual power system optional AAA battery
• XDETECT® Dual Detectable Buttons
• Sealed unit with minimal germ traps
• 50 Step Check & Correct Function
• Strong, Durable and hygienic construction
• Compatible with HACCP processes
• Displays due diligence in preventing contamination
• Includes all standard mathematical functions
• Bright Blue Colour for Easy Visual Identification